Terms & Conditions
Our terms and Conditions of business are as follows:
- In these conditions “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MLE Tools. Company Registration No. (************)
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once we have accepted an order, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out below.
- We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 28 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
- When your goods have been received, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 48 Hours of receipt if there are any problems. Please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with the goods. If you are not satisfied with the goods, please contact us before returning the goods so that we can discuss or organise a replacement. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods whilst in your care.
- All warranty repairs should be returned to us at the customer’s expense together with proof of purchase. If the product meets with the manufacturer’s warranty requirements it will be repaired and returned at no cost to the customer. We reserve the right to refuse a warranty claim if the product has been abused or does not fall under the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Payment of goods will be in full before dispatch. Payment methods are as follows:
- Credit Card payment from a UK based address only
- Bank Transfer.
- Details of our delivery charges are shown under Delivery Details.
- All goods will remain our property until full payment has been made and accepted.
- Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate. However if an error is found or if manufacturer’s prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product.
- The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular situation. In particular, please read all manuals and safety instructions provided with our goods and follow them carefully at all times.
- You can cancel your order for any reason and get a part refund at any time before you receive the goods, or up to & days after receiving goods. However there will be a 25% re-stocking charge for any goods returned through no fault of the ours.
- To cancel your order you should email us within the stated time to MLE_Tools@live.com. If you have already received the goods:
- You can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods are unused and in a re-saleable condition and you have retained the packaging;
- You must return the goods to us at your own cost (unless we are at fault, in which case we will arrange collection or reimburse any postage cost incurred); You must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime; and if you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the costs of recovering them ourselves.
- We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable for any business losses as a result of delayed or undelivered goods.
- Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to non-business property.
- If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
- This particular clause only applies if you are buying goods from us for the purposes of your trade, business or profession and you are not classified as a consumer under UK consumer protection legislation. If you are such a business customer, Clause 11 of these conditions will apply, we will not be liable for any consequential losses and subject to Clause 13 our maximum liability shall be limited to the price of the goods.
- Order acceptance and our contract. When you place an order to purchase a product from www.mletools.com, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. Sale of goods to a business or trade means that the Sale of Goods Act 1979 does not apply. You may obtain information about your statutory rights from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau. English law shall apply to these conditions.
- Our Right to change these Terms and Conditions
19.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
19.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).